Through our work with women over the years, we’ve gained insight into the recurring issues they face. These facts made us create this retreat:
- They put others before themselves and then end up resentful at the sacrifices they have made.
- They lack the confidence to see their goals to fulfilment and sell themselves short of the success they deserve.
- Women are powerful, sensual, intuitive and loving. They are Goddesses and should feel like one.
Are you looking for answers beyond the conventional way of thinking? Our 7-day retreat in Bali will help you restore this sense of the confident, loving, sensual Goddess. You will take home new friendships as well as meaningful ways to grow and achieve the success you desire.
What’s in it for you:
- You will immediately discover things about yourself that are crucial for your happiness.
- You will be able to see opportunities where you saw obstacles; you will suffer less and you will develop an understanding that there are no bad events in your life.
- You will become a successful and happy person, who not only loves herself more but makes a much greater impact in the world than you would have ever imagined.
- You will be surrounded by like-minded company and guided by experts without worrying about plans and details.
- You will have expert sessions, focused on your needs, that will equip you with information and techniques that you can use after the retreat is over. This improves your spiritual, mental, and physical well-being in the long term.
Why do a retreat instead of a vacation:
- Every aspects of the retreat—including location in Bali, accommodation, food, facilities, professional consultation, and activities—are all in line with what you are seeking to achieve; hence, the benefits of retreats are much more impactful.
MEET OUR AWESOME TEAM
Duda is a Buddhist coach, speaker, writer and serial entrepreneur. With her coaching service Kick Ass Muse, providing online courses, dedicated Facebook groups and a YouTube TV channel, Duda teaches people Buddhism globally. She believes Buddhism to be the cure for overcoming painful emotions, learning new perspectives on life and gaining wisdom for long-lasting happiness.
She is known as a grounded visionary, with a no-nonsense communication style and believes that the attainment of wisdom is the core of personal development. Warm, intuitive and honest she values compassion and kindness above all.
In 2014, she spent time in a Buddhist monastery and took her vows. She sees herself as a bridge between the monks and people wanting to apply Buddhism in their everyday life using a simple, practical approach.
In addition to her MA in Sociology, Duda currently studies Tibetan Buddhism under the most highly regarded Tibetan Buddhist monk Geshe Tashi Tsering, appointed by his Holiness, the Dalai Lama.
Duda runs the “Little School of Buddhism”, is writing her first book, contributes to major well-being magazines and together with her partner Alex, they run spiritual retreats in Bali, one for women and the other for parents.
Duda will conduct most of the individual and group sessions, providing age old Buddhist wisdom to help you re-connect with the wise and strong you.
Isiah is a Relationship Therapist, Sexologist and Tantra teacher, who has been helping individuals and couples improve their sex lives and relationships for over 10 years.
Isiah holds a Masters degree in Psychotherapy, is a Certified Somatic Sex Therapist having studied at the prestigious Institute for the Advanced Studies of Human Sexuality in the US and is a certified Tantra Teacher. She is additionally completing a Masters in Sexology.
Isiah brings deep compassion, warmth, and understanding to her work with women, helping them to reignite their femininity, vulnerability that is to be seen as our feminine power and feel loved again. She is passionate about women transforming their relationship with their bodies and femininity.
Her honest, insightful advice is regularly sought by Cosmo and Cleo Magazines as well as numerous other blogs and publications. Isiah’s diverse range of training and experience and her caring nature place her in a unique position to help.
Isiah will provide women with meaningful techniques to reconnect with their bodies and mindset about their femininity and sexuality.
Oka & Dayu
The venue is owned by a local Balinese family with a wealth of experience in hospitality. Oka & Dayu have designed and built the entire 7 villa venue, with each villa being individually themed and the furniture has been made by Oka’s team, out of recycled timbers. Oka has been a Chef in the USA and UK and the restaurant beautifully infuses Balinese and Western cuisine. We chose to host our retreats with Oka as he mirrors the beautiful energy and kindness of Bali, cherishing families as the cornerstone of the Balinese culture.