ABOUT THE RETREAT
- You will immediately discover things about yourself that are crucial for your happiness.
- You will feel relaxed; laugh more, suffer less, feeling loved and supported and becoming more joyful in all aspects of your life.
- Airport transfers to and from the venue in Ubud
- Healthy refreshments on arrival
- A welcome goodie-bag for all ladies
- Accommodation in a beautifully designed villa, with a pool, kitchen and spacious living areas
- A quiet and breath-taking venue located between the jungle and the rice fields
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) made by a top-notch Balinese/Western chef’s team
- A full 5-day carefully planned schedule: meditation, yoga, individual and group coaching sessions, time to relax, workshops on femininity and sexuality
- Daily excursions with experienced guides
- 2 onsite holistic Balinese massages
- Healing session with Balinese healers
- Attentive onsite staff available at all times
- Two free follow up couple sessions, with Duda (within 6 months of the retreat) – Worth USD 1,000
Finally, this is not just a holiday, but a retreat. The value of the coaching sessions alone, is AUD 5,000.
- Downloaded our brochure.
- Checked your calendar. Are the available retreat dates suitable for you?
- Checked flight availability and prices to Denpasar, Bali
- Make sure your philosophy aligns with ours. Express your Interest and log an enquiry or give us a call.
- YOU’RE READY TO GO!
Tantra teaches us to be fully present. It helps us become deeply connected with ourselves, embrace our sensual nature and experience more loving intimacy with a partner.
Tantra can sometimes involve sexual practices, though there’s a lot more to it than that. Tantra can be practiced alone or with a partner.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
While we encourage everyone to share, we are also mindful of individual needs. If you wanted to be quiet in the workshops, you have all the freedom to do so. In our private sessions, Duda and Isiah are trained experts who come with lots of compassion and warmth.
In Tantra, we focus on feelings of connection to ourselves and exploring sensuality. In this retreat, you’ll be learning ways that Tantra can help you feel more sensual, intimate and connected to yourself.
If you do decide to take Tantra into the bedroom it can help you increase pleasure, feel more connected and reignite passion, however, there is no pressure to do this at all. There will be no sexual activity in the workshop. For those who are interested, I’ll explain ways you can do that as homework – both as a solo practice or with a lover.
Isiah also provides ongoing coaching for all retreat participants. She would love to work with you to improve your relationship and sex life and will be happy to discuss this in more detail at the retreat, or afterwards.
THE VENUE, ARRIVING AND DEPARTING
The retreats finish at midday on the following Saturday. If your flight leaves late that night, we will be happy to organise a late check out, so you can stay onsite until you have to leave for the airport.
The retreat finishes at midday on Saturday and as your flight may depart late that night, you can stay with us right up until the time you leave. Airport transfer from the retreat to the hotel is also included in the package.
In this course, we will learn simple practices whereby you can understand why and how this law works, how you can attract people, results and your desires by the way you think and where your focus is. Removing doubt and the belief that all needs to be gained by hard work and hustle is one of the main breakthroughs you will receive in this course. Law of Attraction is seen as the joyful fraction of positive thinking that Buddhism covers, except it is focused on gratitude, feeling joyful and fulfilling our desires in a lighter and stress-free way.
This law is also very much linked to physics but we won’t be going onto this realm.